Pollinator Protection Conference Scheduled for October
Fresh off Pollinator Week 2017, you can keep the pollinator buzz alive by attending the 2nd National Conference for Protecting Pollinators in Urban Landscapes! This meeting is jointly planned by Michigan State University and North Carolina State University.
- Who should attend? Leaders of the green industry, university educators, and state government officials.
- What will be discussed? Agenda items currently include the function of pollinators in urban landscapes, efforts to protect pollinators, and more.
- When is the conference? 9-11 October 2017
- Where is it? Park Place Hotel; Traverse City, MI
- Why should you attend? The conference will bring you up to date on the most important issues impacting efforts to preserve and augment pollinators in the urban habitats, such as bee and butterfly biology in urban areas, impact of pesticides, plants that attract pollinators, and how to manage landscape pests with minimal impact on pollinators. Opportunities to meet others and facilitate discussions will be maximized.
For more information and to register, please visit the conference website.